There may be many reasons for someone wants to hide his secret apps in his Android. In some cases, parents hide YouTube and other gaming apps from the main screen of their Androids. There may be also some business app which is meant to keep out of the children as they would not be able to delete some data or transform it. Therefore, many methods are available on media which give us an account on the topic that how to hide an app on Android. You can also hide your apps by disabling your app in the app’s info. You can follow this simple sequence to hide apps on Android.
- If you want to hide an app from your main screen, then just tap on it for 2 seconds.
- By doing so, there will appear an option of Remove on the top of the screen.
- You will have to drag that tapped app to remove keyword and it will hide from the main screen.
How to hide apps by using another app?
If you are in search to hide some apps on Android for security reasons, then follow these steps.
- Open your Play store app. Write keyword Apex Launcher in the search bar.
- You will need to download the first app on the screen.
- Install it and go to setting of your Android.
- Set setting to Apex Launcher as compared to google etc.
- Now click the Apps option.
- You can tick any app you want to hide here.
- And if you want to make show the hidden apps, you will just need to untick the selected apps the Apex Launcher.
- If after applying these changes, the app does not hide from the main screen you just follow the above method of tap and remove.
In some cases, your Android gets stuck or hacked due to a great number of apps in it. Thus, your approach to hiding these falls. In these cases, you should delete your apps or uninstall the unnecessary from your Android. There may be also a choice to restore your Android. You should save your important data and photos before applying restore or factory reset to your Android. Except for these changes, you can also hide your apps in your Android setting. You will need to open apps and notifications. Then you will have to mark or tick those apps that you like to hide.
Sometimes your apps do not open due to the old version. So you need to update your apps to get the best performance. A simple way to hide apps on your Android is that drag and place one app onto another. You can also give it a name like work folder, important files etc. it is the easiest and convenient way to hide an app on Android. It will create a separate folder of your apps. You can also make a secret app on your Android in which you can hide your secret apps easily.