The device was launched in October 2015 for 249 dollars in USD. Mainly the device is found in Silver, Platinum and also in Graphite and Gold color options. Colors are available only in PRC. If we see in terms of specifications, this Lenovo Vibe P1is having 5.5-inch full HD IPS display that makes full attractive with 1920×1080 resolution power and also 401ppi. Lenovo P1 is also attached to 4900mAH battery that makes it one of the highest capacity batteries in its class. Additionally, it has physical power saver switch which increases its battery life and On-the-Go that is OTG charging feature. This also has 24W fast charging phone battery life.
Lenovo Vibe P1 Specification
RAM : 2 GB
Processor : Media Tek MT6735P, Quad-Core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53
OS : Android 5.1(Lollipop)
Battery Capacity : 500 mAh Battery
Storage : MicroSD upto 32 GB (dedicated Slot), 16GB
Camera : 8 MP, f/2.2, Auto Focus, LED Flash, touch focus, face detection, 5MP other
- Lenovo Vibe P1 Features: Vibe P1 includes 1.5 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon is having 615processor and also with 2 GB RAM. It also comes with the packs of 32 GB of internal memory that further extend upto 128GB through MicroSD card. The camera includes 13-megapixel primary camera on the back and 50 megapixels in front for taking selfies. It has 5.5-inch touch screenwith display and the power of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 401 pixels per inch. Its removable battery is152.9×75.60×9.9 (height x width x thickness)and weighs upto 189 grams.
- Lenovo Vibe P1 Specification: Vibe P1 is having a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 that is generally we see on smartphones in the range of Rs 10,000-20,000. This has NFC connectivity and different slots for both SIMs and also in MicroSD card.
- Lenovo Vibe P1 Software Features: With an internal secondary storage of 32GB that is good in this price range, Vibe P1 also runs Android 5.1.1 with Lenovo’s Vibe UI layered on the top. On the other hand,former Lenovo phones were using same single-layered user interface. The Lenovo Vibe P1 specsisequipped with stock-Android-like dual-layered UI.
- Having Great Battery Power
- Performance and Features is also Good
- The Software is also improved.
- Display is also Decent
- Weighty and also beautifully average.
- Some Problem is found with Camera too.
- Fingerprint Sensor is also limited in function.
Lenovo Vibe P1Bottom Line:
Nowadays smartphones are going to be more powerful and its battery life is going to suffers always. So, phones should be designed to be the great performer and also have to be nice features, but on the4 other hand has to be a good requirement too. In such way, it seems that phones neglect the battery performance. As a result,it is harder to use the smartphone to use even a single day. But the best part is that it is affordable with good software and powerful features.
Buy Lenovo Vibe P1 Smartphone at Amazon: Amazon