Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
Xiaomi Redmi Mobiles needs no introduction and most of us already know what this company does and how much impact it has made in the budget range of tech goodies. Mobile has launched multiple smartphones and here we are going to review its Redmi Note 3 in our in-depth analysis of Xiaomi ‘Redmi Note 3’s specifications and features.
Redmi note – 3 Specification
|Processor||:||1.8 GHz, Double core, Qualcomm MSM8956 Snap dragon 650|
|OS||:||Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop)|
|Battery Capacity||:||Non-transferable, Li-Po 4000 mAh|
|Rear Camera||:||Auto Focus, 16 MP, Dual-color LED Flash, CMOS Image Sensor,|
Few of Redmi Note 3’s Highlighting features
- Powerful Software: While it comes toward future proofing, Xiaomi has an actual different means of doing things. Even in 2016, the Redmi Note 3 32GB variant is launched with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. While you look at it as a pure number game, the Redmi Note 3 strictly weakens behind, as a lot of Chinese contestants are releasing phones by Android 6.0 Marshmallow. However, the Redmi Note 3 is still compelling with powerful
- Xiaomi – Redmi Note 3 Decent Built: The flagship killer comes with a sturdy built quality with dimensions of 150 x 76 x 8.7 mm. It weighs around 160g which is not too lightweight but this is because of its massive battery in-built. The Redmi Note 3 is made out of Aluminum which not makes it durable but multiplies it in-hand feel.
- Redmi Note 3 Power-packed Processor: The Mi Smartphone is powered by the monstrous Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 650 processor inside, which features a combination of Hexa-core 4xCortex-A53 and 2xCortex-A72 CPU clocking at 1.4 GHz and 1.8 GHz respectively. It also has the Adreno 510 GPU making it the enchanted beast for game lovers.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Amazing Display: The Redmi Note 3 comes with an IPS LCD which is also a capacitive touch screen that measures around 5.5” inches. The LCD screen comes with 16M colors and a maximum resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels along with 403 PPI density. It is powered by a multi-touch enabled screen whose screen to body ratio is 16:9.
- The cherry on the Top: Then there are a few minor extras, for example, the IR Blaster which is somewhat that even flagships stint out on, the thermal efficacy of the device, and a comprehensive smartphone package that would suit and work for the regular consumer.
- ‘Xiaomi Redmi Note 3’ Decent Camera: This smartphone comes with a 16MP rear shooter that has an aperture of f/2.0 and comes with features like face detection, autofocus, and also a Dual toned LED flash. On the front we have a 5 MP selfie shooter that also has f/2.0 aperture, it can both cameras can shoot 1080p videos at 30fps on-the-go.
Xiaomi Note 3 Advantages
- Great looks as well as build quality
- Bright display
- Sturdy CPU performance
- Very decent battery life
- Offers good worth
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Disadvantages
- Inflatable storage restricted to 32 GB
- A camera might have been better
So, all-in-all the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is a package that can be yours at a very reasonable cost, and the best part is that it’s totally worth its price. So, as per me Redmi Note 3 is something you can have if you want an all-rounder budget-friendly smartphone.