LENOVO K4 NOTE
The Lenovo k4 note A7010 smartphone packets in fairly a punch while it comes to LENOVO K4 NOTE features. The mobile phone comes with an option with Theater Max, which is a very wide screen movie experience power-driven by Lenovo Virtual Reality technology. Your entertaining is reserved to new elevations on the K4 Note, by way of its Dolby Atmos surround sound, the auditory system gets you completely immersed in an unbelievable rich sound.
Lenovo k4 note specification
- Display: 5.5″ (13.97 cm)
- Camera: 13 MP
- Storage 16 GB
- Ram 3 GB
- Battery 3300 mAh
- Chipset:MediaTek MT6753
- Processor: Octa-core (Quad core, 1.5 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53 + 1.3 GHz, Cortex A53)
- Graphics: Mali-T720 MP3
- Architecture 64 bit
The motivatingpowerbehindits super-high quality performance is a blend of numerous high-end constituents, 2GB RAM, counting the MediaTek MT6753 Octa Core CPU64 bit, plus the Mali T720 MP3 GPU. Serving you run the demonstration with ease and proficiency it comes with OS Android 5.1. 5MP front camera and A 13MP AF back unit capture images and records videos with stunning accuracy. Some of Lenovo K4 Note’s highlighting features are:
- Design: The astonishing Lenovo K4 Note specs plus beautiful design place it up amongst the best smartphones in an ocean of contemporary 4G LTE phones. Added features that create this device radical is its fingerprint scanner, NFC function, double SIM slots, and a huge 32GB ROM. However it is valued for its high-end specification, this powerful smartphone is precious for its legendary Lenovo superiority, which is obvious in the Lenovo K4 Note reviews.
- Display: Lenovo vibe k4 note has a 5.5-inch FHD screen. Screen resolution derives in at 1920 x 1080 pixel by pixelcompactness of 401 PPI (Pixels per Inch). This is graded as one of the better screens which a purchaser can have for this value segment. Though it does not have the slim bezels as well as additional bends of new-gen devices, it fits fine with the rest of the body, however, sharing a 71% extent ratio. And it derives with a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 guard up top.
- Camera: K4 comes with a 13 MP back camera keeps uniformity with this display unit. With an f/2.2 aperture, PDAF plus Dual Tone (LED) Flash, this shooter takes still imageries and lives up to prospects with room to spare. Lenovo K4 Note has a 5 MP facade selfie camera with the similar aperture and a widespread shooting angle. Back camera video recording abilities max out at 1080p.
- Lenovo Vibe K4 Note derivesfrom Android OS, v5.1.
- It offers 5.5-inch IPS LCD capacitive occupied HD touchscreen with 401-pixel density, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 defense and Multi-touch in it.
- Dual SIM.
- 3 GB RAM and automated Octa-core 1.3 processor.
- combined with the newest Mediatek MT6753 chipset.
- This is a Non Detachable Battery device.
- Accessible only in Black color variation.
- Android OS is not latest.
The marketplace of mobile devices is highly competitive featuring several offerings from manifold manufacturers. However, value-for-features is a vital quality when it drivesfrom the most significant mid-ranging market section. Lenovo Vibe K4 Note hits this section and the correct notes too.